- Emergency relief – assistance by the way of food parcels, utilities assistance and prescription assistance – for disadvantaged families, children and young people
- Phone:08 8289 5822
- Email: email@example.com
- Monday & Wednesday 9am to 12 noon.
- 93 Wynn Vale Drive Wynn Vale 5127
(King’s Baptist Church)
- CareLink is a separately incorporated association and is a Public Benevolent Institution, so donations of $2.00 and above are tax deductible.Funded by the Government of South Australia Office for the Ageing.
Assisting people to grow in life’s journey
We will achieve this by:
- Seeking to reach people in the community with good news of the love of God
- Supporting and encouraging members of KBC to play an active role in caring for others
- Training and equipping volunteers
- Providing counselling, health care, and support services to individuals and families in situations of pain, grief or crisis
- Providing self – help programs to increase self-worth and well – being
- Providing financial and material assistance to families and individuals in the community who are in need
- Providing other care as maybe appropriate to the assessed needs of people within the community.
As we do this we value: