Christmas on the Hill is a family friendly Christmas event for the local community
Sunday 26 November, 5pm – 9pm
On the oval behind King’s Baptist Church, 93 Wynn Vale Drive, Wynn Vale
Starting at 5pm join us for an evening of fun with:
- Bouncy Castles
- Nature Play (water and craft)
- Face Painting
- Pony rides
- Food and Drink Vans
The Carols program starts at 7.30pm and will include:
- Kid’s performer Sean W Smith
- Adelaide Sound Connection Acapella group
- Performances from students at the surrounding schools
- Community Carols lead by local church groups
Once again, we will conclude the night with a wonderful firework display.
- It is free to enter and all entertainment and activities are free.
- You can bring your own picnic or purchase food and drinks from the vendors on site.
- Bring along picnic blankets and chairs to get comfortable and settle in for the evening performances and fireworks.
Christmas on the Hill is a community event made possible by the support of:
Sunday 10am & 6.30pm